Honda Launches Special Edition CR-V S Plus
Honda UK has announced the addition of a new variant to the popular CR-V line up. Expected to arrive at Trident Honda from the start of November, the S Plus special edition will offer customers additional features and styling for less.
On top of the standard features, the S Plus has a dynamic and stylish appearance with the following new exterior features; body coloured front and rear aero bumpers, tailgate spoiler and stylish running boards, giving the S Plus a sporty but yet mature look.
Dave Hodgetts, managing director of Honda UK commented:
This special edition CR-V is a fantastic addition to the world’s bestselling SUV line up, and will make for a great ending to 2017 for Honda in the UK.
- Special Edition based on S Navi grade available in both 2.0 petrol and 1.6 diesel engine
- Only available in two wheel drive and manual transmission
- New additional features including body coloured front and rear aero bumper
- Available from 1st November 2017
- PCP monthly price plan for petrol is 36 instalments of £299 and £309 for diesel
Based on the S Navi grade, the new S Plus model includes the following as standard:
- Climate control dual auto A/C
- Cruise control
- Bluetooth hands free telephone (HFT) system
- Reversing camera
- City brake active system
- HONDA Connect™ in-car audio and information system with Garmin navigation
The S Plus is available in both 2.0 petrol and 1.6 diesel engine in two wheel drive and manual transmission.
Available in White Orchid Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, Polished Metal Metallic and Passion Red Pearl, the S Plus petrol model will be priced at £23,500, with the diesel model priced at £24,500. Both of the stated prices include a saving offer of £3,000.
PCP monthly price plan for petrol is 36 instalments of £299 and £309 for diesel.