This compact electric car offers trademark Honda driving dynamics, aided by the sporty rear-wheel drive format and advanced electric powertrain. The first compact Honda on a dedicated EV platform delivers a blend of efficiency, performance & usability that is perfect for urban environments. The Honda e will deliver a range of over 125 miles and the capability to 'fast charge' to 80% battery capacity in 30 minutes.Continue Reading
Honda's unique i-MMD technology is so-named as it intelligently and automatically switches between three driving modes to provide the highest possible efficiency:
- EV Drive - pure-electric zero-emissions propulsion where lithium-ion battery powers the electric motor directly;
- Hybrid Drive - engine powers an electric generator motor, which powers the electric motor;
- Engine Drive - where the engine is connected directly to the wheels via a lock-up clutch.
In urban driving the CR-V Hybrid will shuffle between Hybrid and EV Drive for optimum efficiency; whilst Engine Drive mode is more efficient for cruising at higher speeds.Continue Reading
The 2018 Honda Jazz, the latest version of the practical and popular sub-compact hatchback, retains a unique blend of space, versatility, refinement and technology.
- Unrivalled interior space and outstanding versatility
- New powerful and efficient 1.5 i-VTEC petrol engine
- Bold, sporty exterior design and new Sport grade
- Lightweight, rigid chassis delivers a dynamic driving experience
- Comprehensive suite of advanced safety features
Our most advanced and sporty Civic ever - with sculpted, aerodynamic lines and a choice of efficient, powerful engines, our new Civic delivers an engaging and spirited drive.
Completely re-designed and re-engineered, the new Civic 5 Door epitomises our innovative spirit and quest for technical excellence. The result is a car created with a unique personality and sporty soul, a car that is exciting to drive, refined, comfortable and sophisticated.
Above all, it's a car built around one vital component. You.
We believe that Trident Honda is a very special business indeed. Established in 1963 by Michael Roberts, Trident Honda is today managed by his sons - Richard is our managing director, Christopher is our finance and IT director and James is our director of used car operations.
But Trident Honda is much more than just a family business, with the rare ISO9001:2015 quality recognition - Trident Honda wears a British Kitemark for its quality of service. Trident Honda also benefits enormously from an astonishingly low staff turnover - this means that you will always recognise our team and very likely be recognised in return.Continue Reading
Wider, longer, and lower than any of its predecessors, the all-new Civic saloon has a short front overhang and taut lines that reference the strong aerodynamic efficiency. A sharp and aggressive 'face', pronounced wheel-arches hint at the saloon's sporting character.
Similar to the hatchback, the new wider, longer platform results in class-leading interior space. The interior features a simple, uncluttered layout and exceptional refinement. The seating position is again lower to give the driver a greater feeling of connection with the car, and the new saloon combines unrivalled passenger and luggage space with versatile, practical usability.
The new Honda HR-V features sportier exterior styling and various upgrades to the interior design and materials used. The new HR-V also benefits from a range of advanced technologies. The HR-V continues to offer the space and versatility of an MPV, but now benefits from enhanced driving dynamics and a wider choice of fuel-efficient engines.
Inside, the 2019 HR-V offers impressive interior space and - thanks to innovative features like Honda's Magic Seat system - high levels of versatility. High quality soft-touch materials and sophisticated design elements define the HR-V's interior as an optimal blend of practicality, refinement and the feel of a sporty, enclosed cockpit.
The all new 2019 Honda CR-V, with a host of new features, including:
- Increased wheelbase for more spacious interior without increasing length
- A host of convenience and technology features
- A seven seat option
- Class-leading cargo space
- Use of ultra-high-strength steel - lightest and most rigid CR-V chassis ever
- All-new suspension delivers comfort and driver-focused dynamics
- Enhanced safety with award-winning ACE™ body construction and enhanced safety technologies
We feel it at the start of every project, no matter what the car. But with the NSX it was special - deeper somehow. You'll know it when you feel it. And when you do, you'll understand why this car means more to us than anything we've ever created before.
The making of a supercarContinue Reading
What's around the corner?
- Exciting new updates
- Some nice little surprises
- And then some serious wow-factor
There's a lot to get excited about with our tantalising new Honda car releases.
(We hope you're OK to wait just a little bit longer to drive them.)