Read our Honda CR-V e:HEV brochure, watch a walk-around video, virtual test-drive, or even a virtual handover.Continue Reading
Honda UK has announced details of the revised and updated 2021MY CR-V Hybrid. Available at Trident Honda from the start of December the mid-sized SUV is now solely available as a hybrid; built around Honda's innovative i-MMD system for unparalleled levels of efficiency and refinement. A number of revisions and styling tweaks, inside and out, refresh and align the CR-V more clearly with Honda's other e:TECHNOLOGY products…Continue Reading
Since the introduction of the first-generation model in 1995, the Honda CR-V has continuously improved throughout each generation. In a first for a Honda SUV in Europe, the all-new Honda CR-V will be available with advanced hybrid powertrain technology.
The new model raises the bar in terms of interior quality, sophistication and spaciousness. It delivers improved ride quality, steering response, body control and NVH management. Evolved in every way, the all-new CR-V delivers more comfort, convenience and connectivity than ever before.Continue Reading
Honda has confirmed pricing, specification and grades for the 2019 Honda CR-V hybrid:
- Pricing to start from £29,105 for entry level 2WD and top out at £37,255 for top spec AWD
- Grades follow petrol version with S, SE, SR and EX
- PCP pricing to follow in December
Honda UK has released details of the grades, specification and pricing of the CR-V hybrid. Following the launch of the petrol version in the summer, the hybrid is expected in dealerships from February next year and will start from £29,105 for a 2WD S grade and top out at £37,255 for an AWD EX.Continue Reading
Introduction: All-new version of the world's best-selling SUV
- Improved comfort, convenience and connectivity
- More spacious, and seven-seat option for the first time
- Petrol engine delivers class-leading combination of performance and efficiency
Honda UK has released details of the grades, specification and pricing of the next generation CR-V. Launched last month, the new CR-V will start from £25,995 for a 2WD manual S grade and top out at £36,455 for an AWD EX with CVT.
- Pricing to start from £25,995 for entry level 2WD and top out at £36,455 for top spec CVT
- Grades follow previous generation with S, SE, SR and EX
- PCP example of £279 for mid-level SR manual in AWD
Available in dealer showrooms from early September, the new CR-V follows the grading of the previous generation rising from the entry level S grade to SE, SR and finishing at the top of the range EX. The 1.5 i-VTEC petrol engine will come with a choice of two and all-wheel drive and in both manual transmission and CVT.Continue Reading
Honda has now revealed the engineering behind the strongest, safest and most dynamic CR-V ever:
- New generation of ultra-high-strength steel contributes to lightest and most rigid CR-V chassis ever, resulting in improved crash-worthiness
- All-new suspension delivers comfort and driver-focused dynamics
- Honda Real Time AWD System improves compatibility with various road conditions and increases fuel-efficiency
- CR-V now safer than ever thanks to award-winning ACE™ body construction and enhanced safety technologies
Since the launch of the original CR-V in 1995, the model has been a benchmark in the SUV sector for space efficiency. The all-new model, available in the European region later this year, builds on this heritage to deliver the most practical and comfortable CR-V yet.
- Increased wheelbase enables significantly more spacious interior without increasing exterior length
- A host of convenience and technology features for all occupants throughout the cabin
- CR-V petrol models available with the option of seven seats for the first time
- Class-leading cargo space and a fully flat loading bay with the option of a hands-free tailgate
The latest-generation Honda CR-V continues to prove its credentials as the world's most popular1 SUV, winning the title of 'Best Car Launched Last Year' in the influential Auto Trader New Car Awards.
Source: JATO Dynamics (Sales period Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2017). * Markets include: EU + EFTA, NAFTA, China, Japan, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam ↩
The new Honda CR-V has been awarded the maximum five-star rating in the latest Euro NCAP safety tests. The CR-V boasts a unique body structure giving class-leading rigidity and stiffness, and a comprehensive suite of active safety technologies.Continue Reading