We are excited to announce the arrival of the new HR-V Sport 1.5 i-VTEC Turbo at Trident Honda. Our demonstrator is currently very busy providing test drives to those customers who have been waiting for the arrival of this exciting new model.Continue Reading
The new Honda HR-V features sportier exterior styling and various upgrades to the interior design and materials used. The new HR-V also benefits from a range of advanced technologies. The HR-V continues to offer the space and versatility of an MPV, but now benefits from enhanced driving dynamics and a wider choice of fuel-efficient engines.
Inside, the 2019 HR-V offers impressive interior space and - thanks to innovative features like Honda's Magic Seat system - high levels of versatility. High quality soft-touch materials and sophisticated design elements define the HR-V's interior as an optimal blend of practicality, refinement and the feel of a sporty, enclosed cockpit.Book a Test Drive Latest Offers Continue Reading
The new Honda HR-V features sportier exterior styling and various upgrades to the interior design and materials used. The new HR-V also benefits from a range of advanced technologies. The HR-V continues to offer the space and versatility of an MPV, but now benefits from enhanced driving dynamics and a wider choice of fuel-efficient engines.Continue Reading
Honda has announced UK pricing and specification for new HR-V Sport:
- Pricing starts from £27,595 for the manual transmission and £28,845 for the CVT
- Powered by the 1.5 VTEC Turbo engine, increasing power output by 52 PS to 182 PS
- Bespoke 'Performance Damper' technology and unique steering setup creates a sportier driving experience
Honda has revealed details of the new HR-V Sport. This new grade for the revised 2019 model is equipped with the more powerful 1.5-litre VTEC TURBO petrol engine as well as dynamic upgrades to the chassis and suspension. The HR-V Sport also benefits from the refreshed exterior styling and interior upgrades of the standard 2019 HR-V, with additional bespoke design features.
- New version for HR-V range equipped with 182 PS petrol engine
- Sport grade car fitted with advanced 'Performance Damper' technology
- Dynamic styling pack with black chrome elements; 18-inch alloy wheel
The HR-V is a five door coupe-styled SUV that combines comfort, sleek looks and top notch fuel economy. It's perfectly in sequence with your life. No wonder the Honda HR-V was the best selling small SUV of 20151, that's a big start for a small SUV.
Source: JATO Dynamics (Sales period Jan. - Dec. 2015) Markets include: EU + EFTA, NAFTA, China, Japan, Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, South Korea, Thailand ↩
Launch of the New Honda Jazz and HR-V
We are holding two very exciting launch events in September. These will give you the opportunity to be one of the very first to view and drive both of the brand new models:
- The Honda Jazz 2015 Launch - 4th to 6th September
- The New Honda HR-V Launch - 10th to 13th September
The HR-V has scooped the 2015 What Car? Car of the Year Reader Award! What a way to kick off the year! Thanks to everyone who voted.
Honda's forthcoming small SUV, the HR-V, has been shortlisted for the 2015 What Car? Reader Award. Compiled by What Car? experts and voted for by readers, the shortlist features the most eagerly anticipated new models coming to the UK market in the next twelve months.
- Honda HR-V shortlisted for What Car? Reader award
- Small SUV among the most eagerly anticipated new cars of 2015
- Voting open now until Monday 1st December