Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 9.42am
A unique blend of versatility, refinement and technology
- Unrivalled interior space and outstanding versatility
- New powerful and efficient 1.5 i-VTEC petrol engine
- Bold, sporty exterior design and new Sport grade
- Lightweight, rigid chassis delivers a dynamic driving experience
- Comprehensive suite of advanced safety features
The 2018 Honda Jazz, the latest version of the practical and popular sub-compact hatchback, retains a unique blend of space, versatility, refinement and technology.
While the new model retains the classic Jazz silhouette, it exhibits distinctive sporty styling upgrades, including a bold new 'family face', strong character lines, and the addition of a new Sport grade.
The Jazz follows Honda's 'man maximum, machine minimum' design concept. This concept aims to achieve a compact yet highly-efficient package through maximising the space for occupants, while minimising the space utilised by the car.