New Showroom Gallery and 360° Views
Following the completion of our showroom redevelopment, we have taken some external photos and a 360° internal views (see below).
We are very proud of our new showroom, why not come along to our Macmillan World's Biggest Coffee Morning on Friday 28th September, and on Saturday 29th September, and see it for yourself?
The original plans for the development entailed:
- New showroom design to Honda standards
- New exterior cladding
- New finance sales office (for customer privacy)
- New customer waiting area with leather seating
- New customer toilets with new lobby door for additional privacy
- New low-level service and reception desks with customer seating for improved customer comfort
- New eco-friendly LED lighting throughout
- New Humanscale showroom and reception furniture
- New bean-to-cup coffee machine
- New large screen LED television
- New power and data to every showroom display car
See original announcement for more detail.
In addition to the planned works, we have now also carried out:
- New steel supports to improve structural integrity of upstairs offices (nearest service car park)
- New roofing for the upstairs offices (nearest service car park)
- New locked archival storage areas to comply with GDPR1
- New carpets and redecoration to accounts and administration areas
- New digital HD CCTV system
- New showroom digital music system
- New energy efficient showroom air-conditioning system
Showroom 360 view
Click the Fullscreen button by clicking on the four corners icon at the top right.
General Data Protection Regulations ↩