Business & Fleet
Your local Honda Platinum Business Centre
Some fleet customers know exactly what they're looking for, others want all the options and possibilities explained to them. Our Platinum Business Specialists are there to give you all the information you need, whether that's the best way to finance your fleet, tax implications, CO2 emissions or the whole life cost comparison of particular cars.
Your Honda Platinum Business Specialist is Mike Emery:Contact Mike Today
Whatever You Need
Experience, convenience and flexibility. Important qualities for the day-to-day running of your business and traits you'll find in each one of the services we offer, including:
- Our fantastic new Showroom and Workshop with comfortable customer waiting area
- Our Honda technicians have been employed by Trident Honda for an average of 16 years
- Trident Honda has invested in the latest state of the art tyre equipment
- Honda-approved bodyshop to get your Honda vehicles back on the road as soon as possible
Keeping Your Fleet on the Road
In anticipation of the unexpected, we have a number of measures in place to keep your fleet mobile.
- Every Honda is protected by three warranties.
- Our Standard Warranty is for three years or 90,000 miles, whichever is reached first.
- There's also three year Paint Surface Warranty and six-year Surface Corrosion Warranty.
- Every Honda comes with three years complimentary membership of Hondacare Assistance.
- A comprehensive 24-hour roadside assistance scheme that includes recovery and roadside assistance and is run for us by the AA.
- Because accidents do happen our Hondacare Accident Helpline is also on hand with information on insurance claims, repairs and how to get vehicles back on the road as quickly as possible.
Chances are they won't be needed, but it's reassuring to know that they're there.
And, to ensure every Honda can stay on the road, our Honda Routine Maintenance Checks are available to keep vehicles in the very best of health.
Let Honda Help Cut Your Running Costs
Everyone wants to run their fleet as efficiently as possible which means having cars with low emissions, sparing fuel consumption and strong residual values. In other words it means having a Honda fleet. The simple way to lower emissions and fuel costs is to use less fuel.
Honda vehicles have always been designed with low emissions in mind and our current cars have some of the best CO2 emissions performance in their categories. This benefits the environment and helps to reduce the tax burdens. Our engineers are constantly developing new technology to make our cars go further and further on a gallon of petrol or diesel. If past developments are anything to go by, things will only get better.Honda Company Car Tools Our latest Business Offers Honda Contract Hire Contact our Platinum Specialist