Following the debut of the Honda Civic 'Type R Challenge 2018' car at the Geneva Motor Show, the high-performance hatchback has set a new 2mins 1.51secs lap record for a front-wheel drive production car at the Magny-Cours GP circuit in France. The Type R was piloted by WTCR driver Esteban Guerrieri, who is contesting the 2018 FIA World Touring Car Cup in a Honda Civic TCR with Münnich Motorsport.Continue Reading
The Honda Civic Four Door Saloon has now arrived, and is available with both 1.0 i-VTEC petrol and 1.6 i-DTEC engines.
Wider, longer, and lower than any of its predecessors, the all-new Civic saloon has a short front overhang and taut lines that reference the strong aerodynamic efficiency. A sharp and aggressive 'face', pronounced wheel-arches hint at the saloon's sporting character.Continue Reading
Civic four door saloon coming to UK market
- Expected in dealer forecourts from August
- Available with both 1.0 i-VTEC petrol and 1.6 i-DTEC powertrains
- Pricing, grades and fuel efficiency to come closer to launch
Honda has comprehensively revised its 120 PS 1.6 litre i-DTEC diesel engine for the all-new Honda Civic range.
- Athletic response, low CO2 emissions and high real-world fuel economy
- Friction-reducing technologies improve refinement and contribute to lower NOx emissions
- New forged steel pistons reduce cooling loss within the engine block
- Upgraded engine assembled at Honda UK Manufacturing in Swindon
Honda Civic Type R Wins What Car? Hot Hatch of the Year
- Civic Type R excels with yet another Hot Hatch of the Year award
- Made in Swindon, the new Civic Type R is British built and exported world wide
The British built Honda Civic Type R has won the coveted What Car? Hot Hatch of the Year.Continue Reading
The Honda Civic has been victorious in the Lower Medium category of Company Car Today's inaugural CCT100 Awards.
The inaugural Company Car Today CCT100 Awards spotlight the top company car choices and give fleets the best options for their business car operations.Continue Reading
Honda has confirmed official fuel economy and CO2 emissions for two new 2018 models, including the upgraded Civic 1.6-litre i-DTEC, which offers fuel economy of up to 3.5 l/100km (80.7 mpg) on the NEDC test.
Comprehensive revisions to the 120 PS 1.6 i-DTEC diesel engine for the all-new Honda Civic range endow it with an outstanding combination of performance and efficiency. The improvements reduce cylinder friction, improve the efficiency of NOx conversion, and further develop the driveability of the car.Continue Reading
The all-new Civic diesel exhibits best ever dynamics, refinement and sophistication
- Sporty, sophisticated and distinctive design
- Engineered to deliver an engaging and dynamic driving experience
- Comprehensively revised 1.6 i-DTEC diesel engine delivers outstanding real-world efficiency and refinement
- Retains class-leading interior space with improved usability
- Next-generation Honda Connect delivers enhanced intuitive operation
- Honda SENSING makes new Civic one of the safest cars in its class
Honda Confirms Pricing for New Civic Diesel Manual
- New Honda Civic diesel will start from 20,120 OTR
- Highly competitive PCP offers from £249 a month
- Manual version available in dealers from February with automatic coming in early summer
Today we handed over our second new 2017 Civic Type R to a delighted Mrs Sara Renshaw. An experienced car buyer, but new to Trident Honda, Mrs Renshaw was very complimentary about the service that she received from her sales executive - Paul Barnett.Continue Reading