If you need to contact our Customer Service Champion, please complete and submit the form on the right hand side of this page.How to find us Our Opening Hours Continue Reading
The XBUS is a modular concept with standard or off-road chassis, and swappable cabin and battery modules.Continue Reading
Trident Honda is located on the A320 Guildford Road, between Woking and Chertsey, just a quarter of a mile from the M25 Junction 11.
Opening Hours Call us now View on Google Maps
Trident Honda Guildford Road Ottershaw CHERTSEY Surrey KT16 0NZ
If you use what3words, then our entrance is located at:Continue Reading
This page outlines the measures that we have taken to keep customers, contractors, employees and other visitors to Trident Honda safe, to let you know what to expect when you visit us, and to seek your cooperation in conducting our business safely.
- Customers must wear face masks, as required by the UK Government
- One-way system in operation
- Floor signage to indicate route and to mark safe distance from staff
- Hand sanitising stations are available:
- At the entrance (closest to car park)
- On the pillar to the right of the exit (closest to the petrol station)
- 'Sneeze screens' at every desk
- Showroom doors open to maintain ventilation (please wear warm clothing)
- New office cleaning protocol, which now includes overnight sanitisation of all dealership touchpoints
- Designated staff responsible for sanitising all dealership and forecourt touchpoints three times a day
- Segregation of customer and staff toilets, with customer toilets unlocked and sanitised before each customer use
- Gloves and masks available to staff
- Sanitising touchpoints on cars before handing over to customer
- All staff informed about the need for frequent hand washing, social distancing and sanitisation requirements
- Daily temperature checks for all staff
What to expect when you arrive
In these unprecedented times, we need to ensure both your safety and that of our staff. Please read and follow these instructions:
- Before leaving your home, please:
- Check that you do not have a high temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste or smell, or other COVID-19 symptoms
- If you suspect you may have COVID-19, please stay at home and contact NHS 111, or 999 if an emergency
- If you are considered a 'vulnerable person' for COVID-19, please consider whether your visit is necessary and urgent, and ensure that you inform our staff before you depart
- If you will be waiting for your car, please consider bringing along a book or electronic device, as we are unable to provide newspapers or magazines, owing to the risk of infection
- Dress appropriately for the weather - as we are currently keeping the showroom doors open as much as possible
- Come alone if possible, or with one other person at most
- On arrival, please:
- Enter through the showroom door at the left hand side of the dealership
- Sanitise your hands at the sanitising station in front of you
- Follow the arrows on the floor to the Service desks
- Keep at least two metres away from staff and other customers
- Stay behind the line in front of the Service desks
- Remove your Honda key from your key ring
- If waiting for your car, please:
- Choose the emptiest of our two customer waiting areas
- Stay at least two metres away from other customers
- On departure, please:
- Follow the arrows on the floor to the showroom door at the right hand side of the dealership
- Keep at least two metres away from staff and other customers
- Sanitise your hands at the sanitising station to the left of the exit
- Walk along the pavement in front of our showroom, back to the Service car park
- Your car will have been sanitised before being returned to you
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
For more information on the many precautions taken, please read the following document:COVID-19 Risk Assessment
It's been a long year. A lot of waiting, not a lot of doing. But we are now delighted to announce that our Honda Showroom in Ottershaw will be re-open in the morning, Monday 12th April 2021, in-line with Government guidance. Please visit our opening hours page for details.
|Car Sales||Fully Open|
|Shell Filling Station||Fully Open|
After so much same-old-same-old, as things get back to normal, it's time for something new.
You can now book a safe and secure test drive, and get £500 off your new Honda, along with 5 years complimentary servicing and 4.9% APR Representative.
It's time to emerge.Claim Offer Continue Reading
|Sales||8.30am - 6.00pm||8.30am - 5.00pm||10.00am - 4.00pm|
|Service||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.30am - 12.00pm||Closed|
|Parts||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.30am - 12.00pm||Closed|
|Forecourt||12.00am - 11.45pm||12.00am - 11.45pm||12.00am - 11.45pm|
Our opening hours do change over public holidays, please see our Bank Holidays page for details.
Keeping you safe
Trident Honda has made a great many changes in order to keep you and our team safe. To learn more about those changes and what to expect when you arrive at Trident Honda, please visit our Keeping you Safe page.Out of Hours Assistance Book your Service or MOT Book a Test Drive Contact Service Contact Sales Contact Parts Other Enquiries
We believe that Trident Honda is a very special business indeed. Established in 1963 by Michael Roberts, Trident Honda is today managed by his sons - Richard is our managing director, Christopher is our finance and IT director and James is our director of used car operations.
But Trident Honda is much more than just a family business, with the rare ISO9001:2015 quality recognition - Trident Honda wears a British Kitemark for its quality of service. Trident Honda also benefits enormously from an astonishingly low staff turnover - this means that you will always recognise our team and very likely be recognised in return.Continue Reading
Trident Honda is delighted to announce that it took over the former Anvil Autos site, on Thursday 17th December 2020.
This historic site will give us a visible presence on the busy Otter roundabout, as well as providing us with much needed display space for our extensive selection of Honda Approved Used Cars. The workshop, once a blacksmith's (see History below), will be used for additional vehicle preparation space for our ever-busy Honda dealership.Continue Reading
|CAR SALES||FULLY OPEN (EXCEPT SUNDAYS*)||SERVICE||FULLY OPEN (EXCEPT SATURDAYS)|
|PARTS||FULLY OPEN (EXCEPT SATURDAYS)|
|SHELL FILLING STATION||FULLY OPEN|
We are delighted to announce that our Honda Showroom in Ottershaw has re-opened this morning, after the end of the second COVID-19 national lockdown.
Ottershaw is currently in Tier Two, which has enabled us to fully open again in all departments; although our opening hours on Sundays remain by appointment for the time being.
Please visit our opening hours for more details.Continue Reading
To arrange a test drive the new or used car of your choice, please complete and submit the form on the right hand side of this page.How to find us Our Opening Hours Meet our Sales Team
Welcome to Trident Honda Sales
Unlike most motor dealers, Trident Honda has exceptionally low staff turnover, with the result that the sales executive you bought from three years ago is likely to be the one that you will buy from next time. This stability in our sales team enables us to offer consistently high quality service.
With a vast experience in both retail, corporate and Motability sales, our expert sales team will ensure that you receive the very best advice and, with a dedicated finance specialist on-hand, you need not lose sleep in your search for the Honda dream.Why Choose Trident Honda? Continue Reading